Wednesday, April 5

Pot Luck Fun..

first, let me thanks all those who came 4 the Pot Luck party n made it so fun..

Dennis n Eric - thanks 4 gettin all the drinks.. n ur jelly.. (anyone wan corn jelly? i 4 sure not gg near dat)Eric n Dennis.. Dat day, we only drink so little beer.. Confirm, ne

M.S n Fiq - Thanks 4 all those curry puff.. One of the best I ever had.. N thanks 4 driving all the way 2 Beach Road 2 get dat red in color dish.. Taste dam nice.. but nv wear white while eatin.. dat day got my shirt n pants bloody red..

Ah Hao n Weichong - Thanks 4 comin.. the cake dat u bought taste reali gd.. so gd until no one touch my Black Forest Cake.. Aiya, nvm.. More Cake 4 me..

Ian - Help me thanks ur Grandma 4 her Chicken n Mushroom.. Taste great.. tell her i come 2 ur house have more next time.. N my advice Ian.. Dun drink if u noe u can get drunk easily..

There's more u guys did at tis party but nv mention.. Those who wanted 2 come but had something on.. Nvm, I get one plan out.. But next time better.. Mayb can have at Charlet..

I try get the pic upload once i find my camera... haha.. once again, i cant find it.. but i did remember i pass my mum.. so i think i can find it TIS TIME..

Winning Eleven Competition will b move 2 later date.. (next time i get something on 4 u guys..)