Thursday, April 13

Kismis's Saturday Game Players..

Recently Chau has been askin y his friends not playing..
Ok.. Tis r the players dat is at soccer every weekends..

Tis are the players dat I have their no. I'm sori if anyone feels offended by wat i tell abt them.. if anyone dun like hw i say.. pls msg me..

Aaron - Only once in a blue moon then reply me..

Ah Hao - He's half the time there 4 soccer.. Busy with his MLM business.. But yah.. at times he will appear.. but 2 to 3 times out of a months, he's there..

Ah Tong - One of the few who will appear 4 soccer every week.. There's only 2 reason he won't play soccer.. A) if there location we playin is too far.. B) if he is gg have exam.. ((which he is having nw dat y he won't appear 4 soccer for next month or so))

Aloy - busy with Sch work n his rock climbing..

Bing Jie - Busy.. dat y i noe.. n dat's all he say..

Chen - He's working.. so can't ask him appear..

Daryl - He's busy or in camp.. so understandable

David - Working.. but he reply me everyweek.. RESPECT U..

Dennis - Dear Dennis has lesson on saturday morning.. n worst is in the morning.. So I cant blame him 4 not coming..

Erwin - Won't reply.. N need people push him 2 wake up.. but he comes more than alot of people..

Eric - No need 2 say abt him.. everyone noe.. unless got work, sch exam comin or busy the night b4.. u see him every week.. the only prob with Eric is he hates size 4 ball when we play soccer.. but 4 some reason.. he preform better with size 4 ball.. haha..

Ian - Becoz of his toe injury.. he's the only one I'm not msg him.. Sori bro..

Jacky - Once a while reply.. or else, all i noe he busy with his Police work..

Jiayong Feador - Recently he appeared again.. My Respect 4 him.. But only a while he does not reply me.. but it's ok.. i noe he is msg Eric.. But he also has work so at times not seeing him is ok..

Jon David - I wont b play much soccer after got my medical report.. my doctor has go against me 2 do sport from nw on.. I torn all my secondary ligaments at my left ankle.. n many more.. if those i got tell of my injures, u noe hw bad it is.. So I will not b add my name in any game on every saturday game.. but i will b there every sat 2 give my support..

Karl - Not replying.. But if any events.. he willing 2 come n he will appear.. Sori abt the Pot Luck.. didnt noe u were outside.. My bad.. Eric nv hang up the phone.. haha..( n anyway, my phone dam hard 2 use.. i think)

M.S - The Man Of The Match n Saturday's game.. He's there every week.. Performing better than everyone else.. anyone who he join with will have a most likely sure sure win game.. the only time he not around 4 soccer is tis sat.. He gg 4 holiday at KL.. Enjoy.. Tampines to Kismis.. every week...

Pengyam - Giving Tuition on Weekends..

Razif - Once a while then appear.. But he not appearin like 2 times a month.. Busy i guess..

Shahin - One of the few dat appear like Erwin.. (I meant hw often he appear not we have 2 force him or wat..) appear abit more than many people.. With Chau Group of friends..

Shawn - Will appear 4 soccer every sat.. only if he has camp.. but he only of the few day appear regularly.. he brings the players when we in need of players..

Small Shawn - Lost n not yet found.. but one time he wanted 2 come.. but we cancel dat game.. sori.. next time..

Syafiq - Appear Often.. Unless got police business or else.. There he is...

Szekhing - Not msg back recently.. Last time i got his msg.. He got himself injured.. hope he can come back n play soon..

Weichong - He's one of the few dat brings the players 2 play soccer.. he recently been bringing his bro n his friends 2 play soccer every weekends.. N he appear for all the Kismis Events we had recently.. i can count on him 2 b at soccer every sat when he say he's coming

Yijun - April his exam.. Is it over?? Tried 2 call his hp but he off his hp..

My Respect 2 those who come down 4 soccer every sat even when u stay veri far..

I let u decide who comes often..
If anyone say dun have my no.
Can contact Eric also

JonDavid - 98787702
Eric - 97954598