Wednesday, March 29

HTML code

ok so I'm no expert at HTML, so this coding is driving me nuts. I'm teaching myself as I go along. so as you can see, its nothing fancy already.

But if anyone decided to look at the code, you would know that it is an a complete mess. Chances are that your browser is downloading more than you need, and hence there is a need for code-optimization.

Apologises for being unable to code the comments interface right now, so just use the chatterbox for now ya? I was thinking of giving the website some downtime so I got a few days to work on it, but i decided I might as well just leave it as the old interface first.

Dont get your hopes too high though, the site would probably look the same - just maybe neater and better code optimization. Feel free to make the most of it. Cheers

Chau