Wednesday, April 12

New Coding

Okay, I found the coding for the blog page to be incredibly inefficient, and has have designed a new code. It hasn't changed much, but I can tell you that download speed will be much faster as the code is much simpler.

I have put comments on half of the code as well, so if any of you like , and preferably know what you're doing, can change the code anytime.

Posting and the chatterbox is per normal, only that only 4 posts will be shown at any one time. The nagivation bar has been shifted to the bottom of the page, because I'm aware that it is rarely used. I think I have enabled the comments function to a successfully level, but you guys can help me test that one out!

Also, I will be working on the page more, to include our club profile, copyright, and fancy stuff in the coming week. I'm on a week's holiday so I got a bit of time to work on it.

Any bugs, issues, comments, regarding the new format, please tag on the chatterbox, or if its alot, email me at chau_guy@hotmail.com. I will try to resolve any of the issues asap.

Chau