Saturday, April 29

Poll

With regard to the previous post by JD, we shall conduct a poll to see how many people vote for which. It would be up for a considerable time on the fact that these events would only be conducted at the end of the year.

The poll includes the Charity Event, Chalet and Tournament - more details in previous blogs. Vote for one only, all, none or a permuatation of two of them, but you only can vote once per IP address, so dont hope to vote for two twice. I trust you all are tech-savvy enough, though we all make that mistake.

Think about it, feasibility, cost and stuff and vote carefully. Your input is much appreciated!

Also, sorry I had to use such a crap programme to conduct the poll. I find it is both slow, and havin to open an additional window is really annoying, but that's the limitations of blogspot.

Chau

-one more thing to add.. the poll question is "What events should we hold at the end of the year.. because I understand the text can't be seen on some browsers. It works fine on my IE 6.0 but not on my Mozilla Firefox.