Monday, March 20

Text Size And Email

Hey guys, well done on well-planned events such as the night cycling and the upcoming pot luck dunner!

Well, just dropping a blog to say I've changed the text-size a bit. Got quite a bit of feedback on the text-size being too big so I spent a few minutes figuring out how to change the text size, without changing the number of pixels in html. But well, it looks fine on my uni computer (using it right now), but let me know how it looks on your comp! And I may adjust it accordingly.

Also, I forgot to mention that you can fully ultilise the Kismis United email kismisunited@yahoo.com.sg (new entry below the chatter box). I initially created it to use the yahoo web space for a website, but I suppose we could use it as a way to reach out to our members again. All we need now is a mailing list!

Good luck with the upcoming events guys! Hope the soccer goes well!

Chau