Friday, March 10

Have Faith Guys

Fellow Kismis United Guys!

Lets stay positive, negativity can make things worst.

Apologies for I am not showing commitment to the club. Please forgive me, but in my heart, I am always committed to the club ever since I had talked to Chau. Lets improve our attitude. I might not be in a place to task things around, but for the good of the club's health.

Eric, lets be more positive.
Jon, every contribution made is for the good of this club, more or less contribution by whom we must thank them. Especially Eric and yourself.
Chau, thanks for having faith in our very own club.

I had faced some personal difficulties currently in life, but thats not important. Most important is, without Chau or me around, the team still works on its own. Regardless of who commit more or less.

Remember, be positive, no one will join a club or come for soccer if its an unhappy and negative club.

This is my words from my heart. Hope this blog will make a small contribution to the team.

Go Go Go Kismis Utd!
Haoz.

[Edited by Chau - formatting only]