Sunday, March 26

Mini-Tournament?

Hey guys, I hate to be one of those all-talk-no-action character, but I would like to propose a mini-tournament for street soccer at the end of the yr. It is impossible to start planning and organizing and advertising when I'm back to make it a successful one, so I was wonder if you guys could start first.

It's just a suggest and in very raw stage right now. But I was wondering if you could invite teams to play a small tournament. It would give our Kismis guys some experience in both playing competitive and in organzing events. Not to mention make some money because we can charge teams an entry fee. It would look on a a resume as well!

We could get sponsors for our prizes - like I thought of shops in Queesway, see if the manager wants to sponsor such a competition in exchange of advertisment. Or even run to the big guns like Nike and Adidas. (I know my close friend got Nokia to sponsor one of her parties, so it isn't too far-fetched!).

We could get refs too. And as for the grounds, the Kismis Basketball courts are fine actually, we just need to rent those goals if its possible.

It's a good summary of the idea I got in my head right now, I got a rough - relatively more formal - proposal to the Kismis commitee coming up, but I wonder what you guys thought of the idea.

Also, can help me compile a mailing list! If you drop by here, please send an email to the given address at the side, below the chatterbox! Thanks for your co-operation.

Lastly, Hao wants a webpage and we were thinking of putting the players pics. He has taken some players; but it would be good if you could send your photo in - preferably in your Kismis Jersey. I'll find some webspace and put it up!

Those of photos whom i got:
1. Eric
2. Hao
3. JD
4. MS
5. Dennis
6. Erwin

Thanks guys for your co-op!

Chau