Saturday, February 18

Need Publicity

ok so for this page to be effective, we need more publicity.

word of mouth is one of the most effective ways. and for me to maintain this site, we have to keep it lively, for example, tagging everytime you come by makes it something fresh for everyone to read.

I heard from Eric that JonDavid says his handphone bills are on the up thanks to contacting our guys. Well, turns out that he finally knows what I had to do every weekend: mass-smsing 15-20 people a week. And half of you don't even have the decency to reply! Ha, kidding.

But well, thats where the usefulness of this site come in. If we promise to update this regularly with our upcoming games, would you come and check on it often? Something tells me that not all the people that we contact know about this website. So guys.. please please help spread the word. Not only do I feel it is a waste that I've spent so much effort into this site, but it is also a more effective way to reach the masses and reduce the sms count!

And Jon, Eric and Hao - the people who I talk to most on msn, can please tell me what to update on the site. Either that or do it yourselves. I mean since you guys are the organizers back in Singapore. Thanx.

Chau