Wednesday, February 22

Got a Job

Okay la.. I think I'm just being bo-liao to update this site; but let all know I got a job as a soccer coach here at a club called Monash City JSC. I'm taking the U13-C team; means those that got rejected by A and B teams. Haha, but I'm going to train them up to beat the hell out of the the so-called team of better players.

I gave up coaching the mens team I took last season because they paid shillings compared to what I get now. Now I get around Aus$50 a session (ranging from 70-90mins), and on top of that, the club pays for my furthur coaching courses easily worth $300 for the next level and $500+ the level after that! So it's quite a good deal. I'll show you guys the funky tracksuit and jacket once I get it - its the same team colours as Kismis United - only primarily black instead of red.

Also, I've given the username and pass for this weblog to Eric and Hao (with Jon having it already), hope you guys update soon. And the username and pass is open to all Kismis members. Just as any of the above people for it!

Cheers mate!

Chau
btw add me on msn if you havent got my contacts: chau_guy@hotmail.com