Tuesday, February 28

Action Required

More action clearly needs to be taken to heighten the commitment to the Kismis cause. I was surprised that you guys couldnt even form a team to take part in a soccer tourny!

I understand that alot of you have commitments in your life - in study, work, or health. But I hope things turn out better in the coming months. When the exams are over, when people recover from injury and quite a few will ORD too.

But other than the core of the players, I would like to urge the members to bring back their friends or other members who have dropped off the radar. By introducing more people to Kismis United, you can hope to find more people who are willing to come every weekend.

One more thing is that when I was back, I could get a game every Saturday. Not because others knew I would only be around for 3 months, but its the way I ask them down. I hope you guys make my friends feel welcome and invited to play with you. Because I didn't hear things like that from them.

Keep the faith guys.. and do your part.

Chau