Tuesday, February 14

Hyundai Soccer Competition

ok so its the first useful things I'm going to post on this weblog!!

There is a Soccer Competition organised by Hyundai (Hyundai Football World Championships 2006) and it would be held at the Padang on 4th March 2006 [It's a whole day event]. An event found by our very own Ahhao.

It's a 5-a-side competition. (2 subs). Since it's held at the Padang I would assume it is field soccer. And it's played in group stages then knock-out. There will be 8 groups with 4 team each playing a single round robin. the first 2 qualify for the finals while the last 2 qualify for the Bowl Final. Before the respective knock-out stages. So there are many games to play no matter where you finish.

More details on http://www.komocomotors.com/hfwc

I wish I was there, but I wouldnt have been able to play anyway because its for Singaporeans and Singapore PRs. But anyway, Kismis is thinking of sending in 4 teams ie 28 players. (Personally, I think it is ambitious to find so many to commit a whole day when we can barely find half that number to commit a morning) but the call is out there, so please respond to it.

Though interested can contact:
JonDavid at 98787702
or Ahhao at 93807483
(whoever you prefer)
or just tag on the 'chatterbox'

I hope I didn't miss any details out. If I did, I'll update according.

Chau