Sunday, January 21

We just want to play Soccer..........................

K Guyz,

I know the game today din went smooth because of the 3 team tingy.. It's fantastic to have so many people down for soccer on this faithful saturday but I understand each and everyone's feeling about sitting outside waiting for your turn to play..The feeling s**ks, everyone knows it...We had to resort to this 3 team tingy largely because we had overwhelming response for soccer today. We were able to form 8-a-side which is enough to play a field game anytime...

Of course I'm not going to jump the wagon by saying what should be the arrangement when there's so many people around for soccer. With more players, it is definitely better than with only a pathetic 5-a-side which we used to endure in the past.

I was reluctant to stop the game just now and at the same time reluctant to let the game continue cause we have 12 players on the court enjoying themselves and all believe that the goal is coming soon. On the other hand, I have 6 players waiting outside eager to play and was getting impatient cause the pre-arranged 20min ruling was not adhered. I would not support anyone cause both had their reasons and I 'might' have reacted the same way if I'm on either end....

Anyway, I think this could be avoided if we tried to play all of the people we have got and there will be no complaints DEFINITELY....I'm actually supportive of Eric's idea of doing a cross court when we have this many players but it would only be possible if the cones bearer is down so that the play will be more thrilling then just placing a pair of sandals @ both ends as Goal Post rite?!

To end it all, I would like to seek everyone's cooperation to stay cool about all this k, the play was great today where we see good passes & goals...At the end of the day, we just want to enjoy the game.....We just want to play Soccer....Rite... :)

Cya next Sat!!!!

J@CKY.....

P.S.: The ball that was shot into the fencing where that generator was has been collected by me and kept in my car booth for the next game pl.