Thursday, May 25

Take Care Bro

Hey, man, just read BingJie's blog. Heard he was giving up soccer. He's got a pic of the X-ray of his left arm which showed the screws and metal plates, and he has decided to give up his passion for his health.

I think I would extent my sympathy on behalf of the club:

I just got to say, that is a brave thing for you to do, bro. Even if I broke my ankle like Jon David, I think I would still carry on playing, I can't let go of such a big part of my leisure life. But I agree that our health is the most important asset that we have, so I respect your decision and wish you all the best! Though we would have liked you to come for our Saturday sessions more often, you are always part of the team! Must come down and watch us play when I'm back okay? Then we can catch up over lunch!

Our team wishes you a speedy recovery! Take care of your health, and though we might not get to be team-mates on the pitch, you'll always be a friend off the field. See you around.

-Chau