Monday, May 8

Goal Posts

I think I have shared my idea about goalposts with a few of you already. I was thinking I don't mind getting goal posts and put them in the Kismis court. You know the kind of futsal goal-posts? According to Eric, each set could cost about $200. I'm willing to come out with the money, but I would appreciate a fund-raiser.

A few of the concerns are :
1) Would Ngee Ann Poly allow us to put them there? Can we get permission?
2) Where do we keep them when we are not using them?
3) And linked to the point above, how do we prevent others from using them?

Elaborating on point 3, I guess I wouldn't mind if others wanted to use it while we are not there, but I'm afraid they might damage them or even "ship" them out! One suggestion would be, if with permission, leave it with the guard. And maybe even "rent" it out, to earn back some capital.

Would again like to hear the persons of the club's views.

-Chau