Tuesday, May 27

Email Address Change

Hey guys,

Just to let you know, I've changed the official Kismis email address to kismisunited@gmail.com rather than the yahoo one. I've update the mailing address accordingly. The reason for this is that yahoo! mail has too much spam. I will be attending this mailbox. So any photos, updates or basically anything you want me to upload to the page, just email me there if you don't already have my msn contacts.

I'm still awaiting the team list from Jackson. And a written confirmation on what issues need to be polled on. Clearly I'm not there, I don't know what has/hasn't been discussed. Just so I can update the blog poll accordingly.

Plus, with a new team list for the season, I would need updated information (and photos) for the team list page. Please compile them Jackson and email them to me, or send via msn.

I might not be around to soccer with you guys, but I want to do all I can for this club, so please help me out. Thanks.

Chau