Thursday, May 1

Blog Update

Hey guys,

I've updated the information and style of the left sidebar (Jackson, I hope you don't mind having your number on the weblog main page. Eric, I can put yours up too if you don't mind as well, let me know.) However, do we want to be known as 'street soccer' team or 'futsal'? Because I see the latter being thrown around in the latest chats alot. I have also reactivated the club email after it got de-activated because I haven't check it in a while. Sorry about that, but it's up now.

The sidebar looks fine on both my latest Mozilla Firefox and IE browsers (looks 10x better on IE though), but if anyone has trouble viewing the blog, do tag or contact me. And I know I promised to fix that poor-resolution, ugly blog header for a while now; I've been really busy with work, so please be patient.

Also, I'm welcoming any photos of the team so I can design and put up a new background. And finally, those whose handsome faces/names are missing in the team list, please email them to me at the kismis email address. kthanks.

Your webmaster,
Chau

PS: for important matchday information, please scroll down to Eric's posts.