Wednesday, May 30

New Blog Skin

Hi guys,

Its your friend from Aust here again. There seems to be alot of news today, but as you would noticed the blog has changed! I have re-coded the whole thing from SCRATCH.. the code is now much more efficient - it is an incredible 12kb! (excluding the chatterbox, poll and other external stuff)

Well, this is NOT the final product, I would like to change the header to give it a more professional n crisp look and perhaps change the background to look a bit more professional rather than it being a bit messy right now. I've put up a poll to see if you guys think its a good idea to change the background, and ideas of a new background will be more than welcome and considered thoroughly.

As for the header, I'm still using the old one for now till I link up with Yusof - the dude who designed kismis.org to get the team badge before I work on the photoshopping.

Hope you guys can comment on what I put together, and suggestions for improvements are more than welcome. But if you are just here to criticise and not offer anything constructive, than just keep it to yourself! haha.

Enjoy the site; enjoy the soccer

Chau