Wednesday, December 6

Chau loan finishes

Chau has returned to Kismis United after his loan contract in Melbourne has ended.

Sorry guys for the tournament I did not organize. I hadn't had alot of time on my hands, the closer friends would know what I'm talking about. Anyway, due to personal issues (no, its nothing close to depression or anything) I hadn't had time to organize it.

I hope to help out with the organization of the field game, and with the weekly soccer as often as I can. As for the proposed tournament... well, if I get something done, it would be small scale so it might not be much different from a weekly soccer thingy. Either way I hope to get some feedback when I see everyone on Saturday before commencing such an activity.

See you all on (crowded) Saturday.

Players confirmed so far:

Chau +1
Eric
JonDavid
Fiq
MS
Jacky
Ken
Shahin
Shawn
WeiChong +4
Razif
Aaron
PengYam

Total: 18
(as at 23.54pm 07-Dec)