Tuesday, December 5

9 December 06: Match Day

Hiya ppl once again,

It's me, tat once-a-week come in update news guy...

Okie, i missed last Sat's soccer game... Excuse is tat i m sick, alrite alrite, i alreadi said it's an excuse didnt i??? At least, it aint as lame as my dog give birth or my alarm clock rang late, blah blah...

Okie, last Sat's soccer is damn fun, damn cool, damn exciting... Dam...n..., i dunno la, i wasnt there... Okie, i'll juz skip tis section...

This coming Sat soccer, oh ya, tis one i know... Will b jam pack with players who promise tat they will return. They r all coming back frm their books-in-face excuses, i-piak-my-gf last nite excuses and my-boss-needs-me-under-his-table excuses... Sounds cool ah??? Y? Cos i thought we gonna have some tourney of what, no news liao... Well nvm abt tat anyway, juz have a simple game at Kismis also fun enuff le...

I expected 7v7 last wk, haha, bogus predictions leh... Tis wk hopefully aint gonna b so bad again bah...

Bolla is to be kicked~


Here goes:

Event: Saturday soccer game
Venue: Kismis Court
Date & time: 9 December 06, 9.30am
Attire: Streets
Personel-in-charge: Eric
Remarks: P******* (Censored) Ball-bearer is Ben or Fiq. Cones r wif Jacky or Fiq. Remainding jersey??? (Who else ah). Courts will b booked by King as usual. Sub-leaders please confirm your number of ppl wif me or JonD before Thursday. Un-informed ppl wont be entertained & priority is given to KISMIS UTD players at all times.


Eric