Wednesday, August 9

Yahoo! Fantasy League

Hey guys!

I probably sent you all in invite directly to your e-mailbox, but I'm posting it up to let it be publicly known we got a "Kismis n Co" league running in Yahoo! Fantasy Socccer. Oh yes, my yahoo email address is "fark_my_spider". and my team is "LameTeam", just so you know who I am.

For those of you who don't know, we ran the fantasy league last year - which was won by Shawn.. BUT i came in second! Haha. Just to fill in the ignorant, fantasy league soccer is picking your players and they score points according to how they perform in real life every week. More details on the website. I bet I'm insulting your intelligence by saying that, but I don't want to over-assume everyone knows what I'm talkin about.

The league is open to all Kismis and friends. And friends of friends and friends of friends of friends etc. Basically to anyone. But I would appreciate if you told me who you are when you join. And I'm encouraging more people to play! More the merrier!

And remember to check on your league team every week!

For those of you who don't know the link its http://uk.premiership.fantasysports.yahoo.com/football

The group ID is #2477
and password is "kismis" (thanks Den for correcting me)
the leagues name should be "Kismis n Co"

See you there.
Chau