Tuesday, August 8

12 August 06: Match Day

Well, it's me again. As usual, tis will be abt the soccer game on Sat. Tis time round, JonD not coming. So i'll sms that few sub leaders and 'no-one's child' abt Sat liao. U all need to go n help me find the ppl to come for game liao. Have game or no game will be up to u all alreadi. I'll b sending the sms out on Tues, giving u all 3 days to reply to me by Fri. We need juz 10 players to go ahead. Very ez task.

Btw, anyone wanna change the location a bit? We are stuck in Kismis for many weeks liao, aint it time to travel a bit? If dnt want then nvm, we'll stick with Kismis tis Sat... Pls indicate in your reply to me, thx...

- NEWSFLASH -

Latest changes in venue! We r going to NUS for the game afterall. Weichong suggested the idea which we think is cool. Suits Shawn's timing also, so juz nice bah... I have informed most of t ppl by sms & call liao... So u all try to be early tml~! I'll reach by 8.30am bah, Shawn should reach by 8am i think... So call us if u r there & b punctual~!

Here goes:

Event: Saturday soccer game
Venue: NUS stadium courts (Along AYE)
Date & time: 12 August 06, 8.45am
Attire: Streets
Personel-in-charge: Eric
Remarks: Be punctual again (5-10min late is NOT okie)!!! JonD not coming so dunno who's the ball-bearer liao. Sub-leaders please confirm your ppl wif me before Friday so that i can make a headcount. We need 5-5 to go ahead with the match. Dnt last minute then inform me hor, i dnt entertain weird weird people who turn up also...


Eric