Tuesday, October 30

3 November 07: Match Day @ Singapore Poly

Hiya ppl...

It's November again... N time for my fav song again, althought it aint very auspicious to sing it but me cant help to mention it again...

When I look into your eyes
I can see a love restrained
But darlin' when I hold you
Don't you know I feel the same

'Cause nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain

Haha... Anyway, u'll try our luck at Kismis again tis coming Sat...

*Guys please note the change in location*


Here goes:

Event: Saturday Street Soccer Game (Confirmed on 1/11/07, 1606hrs)
Venue: Singapore Poly Courts (Beside stadium)
Date & time: 3 November 07, 9.30am
Attire: Kismis Utd Jersey (White or Red)
Personel-in-charge: Eric
Remarks: Balls are with Ben. Hopefully the cones are still there. Sub-leaders please confirm your number of ppl wif me IMMEDIATELY. Un-informed ppl wont be entertained & priority is given to KISMIS UTD players at all times. Soccer game will automatically be cancelled if rain havent stop by 8am that day...
Players coming: Eric, Ben, Jackson, Neo, Jackson's 6 friends, 2 SP students (Counter:12 Players)
Players excused: Jacky(Oversea), Alvin(Injured), Fiq(Work), Dieq(Sick)


Eric