Monday, February 5

Thanks guys!

Hey man, its Chau here.

Just wanna leave a note to thank all you people for making my summer soccer experience a great one! Thanks for all the weekly Saturday soccer sessions and some on other days as well! You guys were fantastic for coming down in such numbers on a weekly basis. Hope you'll be able to keep the attendence up!

Thanks Eric for organizing the chalet too. Though I only stayed for the initial night before having to go up to Malaysia, I had a fun time too. And cheers to the other guys whom I met up with off the pitch!

It's unfortunate that this summer that I'm back we didn't manage to get a field, or challange other teams (other than some randoms in Tiong Bahru), but I'm looking ahead to better times and bigger challenges with this club in the near future!

This summer I got to play with some new faces, glad to meet you Ben, Jackson and Sam. While renewed old ties with the pioneers Eric, Hao, Dennis, WeiChong, Fiq, MS, Jon etc. And thanks to my closer SA friends and other regulars in Shawn, King, Razif, Shahin, Malik etc. Thanks guys, you all have been great.

I hope to improve more whilst I'm in Australia and hope to bring more experience with my work as a coach. Kismis has big plans - from the small term goals like a goalpost to the longer term plans like the field soccer team - I wish you guys all the best till we meet again!

Joga Bonito!

- Chris Chau