Friday, September 1

Home and Away

Hey guys,

Firstly, I'd like to thank Eric, JD n co. for going down to to Queensway to check out the design, price and printings of the jerseys for us. I'm sure you've all seen the pics in the previous entry. But the question now is:
DO WE WANT A HOME OR ALTERNATE JERSEY?

Arguments for a home jersey. What is a team where only half the team has a home jersey? 9 out of 17 to be exact.. but it's about half. And as for those who haven't gotten the jersey, it wouldn't be nice to have only half of us wearing our red while the others are wearing their Manchester United or Young Lions jerseys. I should think that's what a team jersey is about.

On the other hand, we all want a new funky colour. Currently, votes are for white and black - since Eric intelligiently chose a design which doesn't offer PINK as a colour - but that's not the point. Whether its black or white or hot pink or dirt green, it doesn't change the fact that it would be an alternate or 'away' - if you like - jersey. It wouldn't represent the red-n-black of the Kismis team I put so much effort of colour the webpage to! Okay kidding.

Well, my two cents worth is that I think we should all get a new red jersey. So our this Kismis team with a 'new beginning' can all have the same consistent jerseys in a colour we all like. Thankfully, Jacky has sided with me. But it seems like 'anything goes' for most people I've talked to.

Leave your comments yea? Thnx

-Chau