Friday, June 2

Profiling

In order to give this team page a more of a team page, I have changed the "attendence list" to a profile page - by request of Ahhao.

But as you can see, nothing has been posted yet because I do not have enough information. Could I ask for Hao to help me collect this profiling information? But if Eric or JD would be so kind as to collect this information and hand it to me, it would be most welcomed. You can also email it directly to me at chau_guy@hotmail.com or the kismis email. I could then post a profile page up. The information I need is listed below.

Also, I need photos. So far I only have photos of Hao, Eric, Erwin, Dennis, MS, JD and of course myself. Hao suppose to update me with more, so just a gentle remainder bro to help me continue collecting. Thanks guys!

Example of information:

Common Name: Chau
Full Name: Christopher Chau
Jersey Number: 9
Age: 21
Position: AM RLC / ST


Main Occupation: Student
Contacts: chau_guy@hotmail.com

NB:
1) Age is defined as age in 2006 whether your birthday has passed this year or not, this is to ensure it can be easily updated in future.

2) I have a rough list of "positions" of everyone, but if you have preferred position, it would be better to hear it from you.

3) If you do not wish to disclose all your information such as occupation/company or contacts, it could appear as "undisclosed".

-Chau